I have asked five people within my target audience (15-18), to pick one poster from each era ( 60's-2000's). Each poster was picked from various posters of the same era. I asked them three main questions about each poster:
- What attracted you to this poster?
- What do you dislike about this poster?
- What can you connote about the film from this poster?
I carried out this research to understand, what I can include within my final Horror Poster such as colours and imagery , also some elements to avoid. This research also helped me to understand what major parts of the film to include on the film, to help the audience to partially connote the storyline, and also linking the poster to the film.
60's Horror Poster by Slidely Slideshow
70's Horror Poster by Slidely Slideshow
80's Horror Poster by Slidely Slideshow
90's Horror Poster by Slidely Slideshow
2000's Horror Poster by Slidely Slideshow
No comments:
Post a Comment